Skin Perfecting Blurring Tint
Or 4 interest-free payments of $4.25 USD with
TIPS & TRICKS
Get that comfy, real-skin perfection with Jaclyn Hill's Skin Perfecting Blurring Tint. Doing double-duty as a blurring primer and tinted moisturizer, this is not a foundation but a sheer coverage wonder that delivers a natural finish that blurs texture and enhances the look of your skin for that just-woke-up glow. Ingredients like Beta-Glucan help visibly improve skin tone, while Sodium Hyaluronate helps draws in moisture and hydration. Available in 12 shades.
- Fairest (very fair with neutral-yellow undertones)
- Fair (fair with neutral-pink undertones)
- Fair Light (fair-light with neutral undertones)
- Light (light with neutral-yellow undertones)
- Light Medium (light-medium with neutral-pink undertones)
- Medium (medium with neutral-yellow undertones)
- Medium Tan (medium-tan with neutral-golden undertones)
- Tan (tan with neutral undertones)
- Tan Deep (tan-deep with neutral undertones)
- Deep (deep with neutral-red undertones)
- Deep Rich (deep-rich with neutral undertones)
- Rich (rich with neutral-red undertones)
Net Weight: 30 ml / 1 oz.
HOW TO USE Using a damp beauty sponge, dense brush, or your fingertips, apply a thin layer of the tint so it melts into your skin. For more coverage, apply another light layer and diffuse. If using as a primer, top with your favorite foundation. For the smoothest results, make sure skin is prepped and exfoliated before use. Pair with the Faux Filler Perfecting Concealer for a flawless finish. PACK FACT If you notice a little extra space at the bottom of your Blurring Tint, thatâ€™s our airless pump! We chose this over a traditional pump because it lets you use 100% of the product so you donâ€™t miss a drop. It also ensures even dosage, reduces oxidation, and increases the overall shelf life. Cool, huh? JAC HACK This is not a foundation, so we shouldnâ€™t treat it like one â€“ my two-in-one skin tint and primer blurs and smooths out skin with the smallest amount. All you need to do is smooth out one layer over your entire face then blend away with fingertips or a damp sponge with medium pressure for that really blurred-out effect. Iâ€™m also obsessed with layering this product with cream blushes or bronzers.
Water, Diisostearyl Malate, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Behenyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PEG-40 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Stearic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VPCopolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin, Myristic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate +/- May Contain / Peut Contenir:Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491),Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).