When we launched Face It All Brightening & Setting Palettes, you loved them – and couldn’t get enough. Jaclyn Hill has heard your requests, read all your DMs and she is so excited to announce six full-pan singles of both brightening and correcting powders. Brightening, correcting, setting, blurring, and perfecting your complexion never looked so good.
Here’s everything you need to know to get the absolute most out of both.
THE JAC FACE SNATCH
Here’s exactly where to use each powder for a complete complexion.
1 – Correcting Powder
2 – Brightening Powder
FACE IT ALL CORRECTING PRESSED POWDER
Correct and set your complexion with these pressed powders infused with smoothing banana flower powder, to create a silky, soft-focus effect that neutralizes skin tone. With six versatile shades, Face It All can be used over liquid or cream products to brighten or be worn alone to blur and perfect.
- Correcting Fair (Lilac)
- Correcting Light (Banana)
- Correcting Medium (Apricot)
- Correcting Tan (Cocoa)
- Correcting Deep (Cinnamon)
- Correcting Rich (Chestnut)
- Tap onto the under eye, or any area you want to color correct, set, and perfect.
- The light-reflecting formula gives your under eye an ultra-blurred & perfected finish.
- Can be used as a crease-less color-correcting topcoat that melts into makeup or skincare.
- Sets, blurs, and perfects while neutralizing dark circles, redness, or discoloration.
FACE IT ALL BRIGHTENING PRESSED POWDER
Brighten your complexion with these pressed powders infused with smoothing banana flower powder, to create a silky, soft-focus effect. With six versatile shades, Face It All can be used over liquid or cream products to brighten or be worn alone to blur and perfect.
- Brightening Fair (Almond)
- Brightening Light (Caramel)
- Brightening Medium (Hazelnut)
- Brightening Tan (Coffee)
- Brightening Deep (Pecan)
- Brightening Rich (Dark Roast)
- Use a dense fluffy brush to press the powder into the high points of your face for that snatched finish.
- Add light to the depth you’ve sculpted after blush, bronzer, and highlighter.
- Target the center of your forehead, chin, and the tip of your nose.
Don’t forget to tag us with your results!